Just few days left for your AIPMT or IIT JEE?
Most of the people started sweating just before the exam times. There are many topics to be covered with very little time in hand. Student preparing for AIPMT are more nervous specially with preparing for Physics. Its not only the numerical problems but the vast number of theories that makes physics a bit of concern for you. You can gain confidence by regular practice and applying some of the tips given here.
- Cover these topics in detail –
- Physical world and measurement
- Work, energy and power
- Laws of motion
- Oscillations and waves
- Electrostatics and current electricity
- Magnetic effects of current and magnetism
- Focus more in Concepts and reasoning
- Anish Sir explains the concepts thru lot of examples. Ensure you at least go thru each example twice
- Solve past year papers and give at least 20 mock exams
- Make a chart of your progress
- Don’t afraid of numerical questions. Most of the questions are direct formula based with little tweaks. Once you practice them regularly, you will know the trick to solve variations around the same concept.
- Speed and accuracy – these two things are the key to your success. Only regular practice can get you required skills.